Windows 7 and Vista are two powerful operating system of Microsoft. Window Vista offered a lot of unique features such as an Aero interface and the User Access Control or UAC. To improve the user experience as compared to Window Vista, a new operating system launched i.e Windows 7.
All the important files and folders are hidden in Windows 7 and Vista. But a very simple technique can make you able those hidden files and folders. You need to follow the steps (along with images) shown below to show the hidden files and folders in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Click on the Organize button in any folder and select Folders and search options.
2. The Folder Options window will appear.Click on View tab.
3. Now click on the box Show hidden files and folders, or drives. Click on Apply button and then OK.
Now, you can easily hide your files and folders in the system.
With the help of above steps, you can make your folder invisible, but not hidden. If you want to hide your folder so, you have to follow two important things. First, remove the folder name and then make your folder transparent.
Select the folder and press F2.
To remove the folder name:
- Press alt key and type 0160
- Then, Enter.
- Now, your folder name is remove.
To make folder hidden:
- Right click on folder and select properties.
- Then, move to customize tab and click on change icon.
- Select one folder icon from several one and click OK