There are lots of factors that prevent PDF from successfully running in an Acrobat or Adobe Reader environment. Some of these factors include fatal damage to PDF application or damage to the Reader itself. Many a times Acrobat is not timely updated or installed and the reader remains under updated. Continue reading
PDF file format is a proprietary file format developed by ADOBE Systems for the purpose of document exchange and printing. PDF document describe a document whether it is 2D or 3D in a hardware, Operating system and Application independent environment this comprised description of each and every element of the document in a well formatted and well documented language. PDF is now the industry standard for the intermediate representation of printed material in electronic pre-press systems for conventional printing applications. Learn how to repair PDF files:
Also Read: How to make PDF File Online ?
Benefits of PDF files are as follows:
- Preservation of document integrity across the enterprise, independently of the Device, platform, and software.
- It helps merging of varied type of content from diverse sources like Websites, Word processor and spreadsheet programs, scanned documents, photos, images and graphics into one self-contained document while maintaining the integrity of all original sources and content.
- It helps collaborative editing of documents from multiple locations or platforms.
- It provides support to Digital signatures to certify authenticity.
- It includes Security and Permissions to allow the creator of the document to retain control of the document, so that writer can retain its rights.
- It integrates Accessibility features of content to those readers with disabilities.
- It is a well documented file format that supports extraction and reuse of content using other file formats and applications.
- Each and every element of document is named as OBJECT in PDF and provided a number to them. Every object can be a parent of other objects so in this way a page object can have various object of content object like image and text. Layout, color and fonts are various attributes which can be abide to the object.
Also Recommended: 1. PST Files-Import PST to Microsoft Exchange Server
So in this manner PDF documents are very helpful but their file formats are from very simple to rather complex. PDF documents are used very much for archiving purpose and if any PDF file get corrupted due to file system or underlying media corruption then there chances that users can loose all the data associated with that. PDF file are plain text file but despite this fact they are completely unreadable if one see them directly. In such cases repair process become very complex and interpretation of data scavenged become very hard to assimilate. It becomes like jigsaw puzzle.
To prevent that user must take following measures:
- Do Back-up of your data regularly.
- Try to have good PDF repair software in hand so that you might not loose data further.
PDF file repair is a best tool to handle such situation and it can recover almost all data from your corrupt PDF files. It effectively scans a corrupt PDF file and repairs it within a few seconds.